Made in Australia – Limited Seasonal Colour
The Comfort Craftsman Boot is expertly crafted from a single piece of pull-up leather using our unique blocking process for strength, durability & comfort. Infused with oils, the leather is designed to rough up with each wear, over time creating a rugged patina that is truly unique. This style features, a chisel toe, flat heel, fully lined upper, Goodyear welt and replaceable Comfort rubber sole.
Material: Pull-up leather
Our boots are made to last but even the toughest boots need a little care every now and then. The Goodyear welt construction means soles can be replaced over and over as long you look after your leathers. With every wear, you’ll add character and personality but there are a few simple steps you can take to ensure your pair goes the distance.
- This is a character finish so will be more inclined to show signs of wear. Over time the leather will have a more distressed, vintage look.
- Please note, leather conditioner, cleaner and coloured polish will damage the natural finish.
- Remove dirt and mud with a damp cloth and dry naturally.
- If worn in wet weather, make sure you let the leather dry naturally before your next wear.
- Chisel square toe
- Flat heel
- Suede leather
- Comfort rubber sole
- 3/4 Goodyear welt
- Leather lined
- Double branded tugs
- Elastic sided boots
- Crafted from one piece of leather