The Moonboot Max is larger than the regular Moonboot but is still ultralight and goes around the entire fetlock but with an open front. It protects the hind joints from brushing while jumping or moving. The double Velcro loop strap is very easy to handle and to adjust. This fetlock boot offers outstanding lightweight protection with Proteck Impact Gel* within the boot’s strike zones. Anatomically shaped to offer a comfortable and stable fit, the bonded shell is made of an extremely light yet strong TPU, which helps to protect against impact without compromising on style. This fetlock boot also features ventilation holes and perforated neoprene lining to prevent the legs from overheating. It is higher which results in a better action of the hind legs on the jumps, while still ensuring a natural balance. These boots sustain the washing machine at 30°, no dryer.
- Full Size
- Double Velcro loop closure: easy to handle and adjust
- Strike zones with Proteck Impact Gel
- Tough TPU outside, breathable neoprene comfort inside
- Ventilated for cool performance
- *Proteck Impact Gel is a light and clever material that locks on impact and then disperses the blow returning to its former pliable self immediately.