ALSO AVAILABLE IN 6kg –
Unique patent Veterinary formulation designed with essential amino acids to support type I, II and III collagen formation in horses.
As a supplement BONE GOLDTM is a convenient powder that binds well in a moistened feed, bran mash, molasses or water.
Supports bone, joint and collagen health
- Unique patent veterinary formulation designed with essential amino acids to support type I, II and III collagen formation
- Type I, II and III collagen is crucial in the repair of bone, cartilage, tendons and ligaments
- 90% of the matrix proteins that form the scaffolding for bone mineralisation are collagen
- Bone mechanical strength properties in scientific studies are directly influenced by the organisation of the collagen matrix
- Collagen plays a key role in early fracture healing and tissue repair
- Studies indicate the importance of nitric oxide production during normal fracture healing
- Specific essential amino acids contained in BONE GOLDTM are involved in nitric oxide production.
- Research has shown certain amino acids in BONE GOLDTM are found to have higher levels at successful fracture healing callus sites.
- Glucosamine aids in the development and maintenance of cartilage and may reduce inflammation in joints
- Clinical studies demonstrate that daily glucosamine administration accelerates early phases of fracture repair
- Vit D, calcium and phosphorous are essential for maintaining bone health
- Vit D and calcium supplementation represents a potential strategy for treating compromised fracture healing
- Studies have shown vitamin D supplementation leads to decreased time to union and increased callus vascularity and increasing mechanical bone strength compared to controls
- Pharmaceutical grade ingredients
- Manufactured in an APVMA approved laboratory
Directions for use:
- 30 g scoop included
- Feed Rates
- Up to 350 kg: 1 scoop daily
- 350-650 kg: 2 scoops daily
- Over 650 kg: 3 scoops daily
As a supplement Bone Gold is a convenient powder that binds well in a moistened feed, bran mash, molasses or water.