The Happy Tongue is a solid mouth piece. It is curved and ported to give tongue relief. The Happy Tongue would be a good place to start if your horse is:
- Shaking its head
- Sticking its tongue out
- Sucking its tongue back and as a result making an intermittent coughing noise
- Trying to put its tongue over the bit
- Going behind the bit to avoid the contact
- Snatching the reins forward and down
- The rider will know immediately if this is the correct bit, as a horse with a sensitive tongue will finally begin to work into, and accept the contact.
The eggbutt provides much needed stability to the inconsistent horse.
- Solid mouth piece with Sweet Iron coating over Stainless Steel.
- Curved and ported to give tongue relief
- Eggbutt rings with 65mm ring size